today was a shitty day like one of those really shitty ones that come at you out of nowhere and funk your llife up but at least i’m in at school and i have to start going for a sort of ‘getting acquainted with the school’ week next week and i just uuhggghh this summer sucked eggs
I’m not stuck up.
I’m not rude.
I don’t think i’m better than you.
I have social anxiety.
I’m uncomfortable around you.
So if you say something and I stutter, mumble, apologize profusely or ignore you, please don’t take offense.
I’m trying inside, but its hard to speak when you feel like your suffocating.
It’s annoying and scary and I have no control over it.
I wish more people understood this…
Since Johanna Mason was the only living female victor of 7 for the Quell, I would like to think that when they called up “Ladies first” she just stomped over, grabbed the piece of paper herself and shouted “GEE I WONDER WHO THE FUCK IT COULD BE? HOLY FUCK BALLS IT’S ME I’M SO SHOCKED” and the Peacekeepers have to drag her away from the microphone
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender